CONTENT AND COMPARATIVE :
The concentration of magnesium, known for his influence on the skin allergy and bronchioles, is fifteen times higher than in the ocean.
In terms of percentage of bromine, which has a relaxing effect on the nervous system, is fifty times higher.
Meanwhile iodine, which is important for the functioning of the glands, is ten times greater than other seas.
• Potassium regulates the transfer of nutrients through the cell membrane helps prevent free radical formation and acne.
• Selenium: An antioxidant that protects cell membranes, important for maintaining tissue elasticity, protects against dry skin and dandruff. Low selenium levels are associated with premature aging, eczema and psoriasis.
• Silica: Promotes the formation of collagen, improves elasticity and skin density.
• Silicon: Important for maintaining strength and proper thickness of the skin as well as for the production of collagen.
• Sodium: Helps prevent the formation of free radicals and relieves skin aging.
• Strontium: Involved in connective tissue formation, reduces sensory irritation such as itching, burning, itching inflammation.
• Sulfur: Important in the synthesis of collagen and healthy skin keratinization.
• Vanadium: Required to maintain proper cellular metabolism.
Zinc: An antioxidant that helps repair tissue and heal wounds, plays an important role in collagen formation, helps prevent dermatitis and outbreaks of acne. A low level of zinc is associated with skin disorders.
Sodium chloride 86 gr. / L.
Magnesium chloride 132 gr. / L.
Calcium chloride 35 gr. / L.
Potassium chloride 11 gr. / L.
Magnesium bromide 9 gr. / L.
Calcium Sulfate 7 g. / L.
Another 20 gr. / L.
BENEFICIAL FOR OUR BODIES
- Some of the benefits granted to the Dead Sea in the traditional way are:
- Acne: antiseptic, bactericide, desinflamatoria
- Nasal congestion and bronchial asthma, bactericidal, clears the airways of mucus
- Respiratory allergies, asthma, allergy, desinflamatoria.
- Bones: Arthritis, rheumatism, osteoarthritis, bursitis.
- Analgesic, desinflamatoria, relaxing, activates blood circulation, detoxifying
- Cellulite: breaks the toxins and fat deposits in the innermost layers of the skin, diuretic and detoxifying action.
- Dermatitis: restore skin balance regenerating from inner layers, antiallergic, desinflamatoria and regenerating.
- Eczema: restore skin balance regenerating from inner layers, antiallergic, desinflamatoria and regenerating
- Stress: promotes relaxation, calm, promotes the elimination of toxins.
- Insomnia: soothing, calming, relaxing
- Hair Loss: activates blood circulation, stimulates hair growth.
- Dry or Aging Skin: moisturizes, softens and detoxifies the skin giving it a rejuvenated and healthy.
- Fluid retention: diuretic action.
- Psoriasis: allergy, regenerating, desinflamatoria.
- Seborrhea: moisturizes, regulates fat production.
Black Mud Dead Sea has the highest concentration of natural minerals and special. Spontaneous is a mixture of water, organic matter and minerals, which in nature are used in therapeutic and cosmetic field. They can be applied throughout the body, such as facial and hair treatment mask.
Black Mud cleans the skin deeply and nourishes your vital mineral compounds, acting as a rejuvenating, anti-wrinkle, anti-seborrheic, anti-cellulite, exfoliating, revitalizing, regenerative cell, circulatory regulator, and re-energizing. Reduces the signs of expression.
The mud or mud baths are internationally recognized as the best in the world due to its salinity and their high proportions of iron, magnesium, calcium chloride, sodium and potassium, so this kind of baths have exceptional therapeutic qualities.
It is a natural product obtained from the crystallization of mineral salts from the Dead Sea, therapeutic and cosmetic properties. Bath Salts because mineralizing components, help your body release muscle spasms, general tension, nervous exhaustion and general disturbances caused by stress. Relieve pain in joints and muscles, act as revitalizing, re-energizing and circulatory regulator, returning the body to its natural vitality and freshness.
METHOD AND USE OF OUR PRODUCTS:
Dip: Add 1 tablespoon of salt in 2 liters of hot water, dissolve well and immerse the treated area for 20 minutes. For application at elbows, shoulders or hips dip a cotton pad in this dilution and place it on the area to be treated, to help stay warm temperatures can make this several times to complete the 20 minutes. Useful in cases of arthritis, rheumatism, joint pain.
With cloths: dilute 2 tablespoons of salt in 1 liter of hot water, wait for the water acquires a warm or cool temperature and rinse the area to be treated. Can be used in cases of psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, acne, seborrhea and hair loss.
In Bath: adding 6-10 tablespoons of salt to the tub with slightly warm water, soak for 20 minutes. It is recommended to reduce stress, in cases of insomnia, respiratory disease, rheumatoid arthritis, degenerative diseases.
For Massage: combine 1 tablespoon salt 1 tablespoon of olive oil. To apply on the scalp, calluses, heels, elbows, in areas of very dry skin, gently massage with fingertips and then rinse proceed.
Hot Vaos: add 4 tablespoons of salt in 2 liters of hot water, put a towel over his head to direct the steam toward your face, breathe through your nose and exhale through the mouth. Stay like this for the benefit of treatment (between 10-15 minutes).
Always rinse after each procedure with salts.